Friday, February 27, 2015

The DEATH penatly

My beliefs tell me that death is only earned through wages of SIN. So, therefore regardless of what the justice system executes as DEATH. I believe DEATH is earned through self-choice over LIFE. I am a firm believer in CHOICE.

I believe every person walking the face of the earth has a choice. The only humans that are not given are infants..

Now, are there acts of crime, hatred and rage that deserves death..Well, it depends on how you look at it. For example, An intentional act of harm towards innocent parties..What does the death penalty solve? Does it bring closure to victims? Will it change the acts committed? I personally believe people who choose death are already dead. This is my meaning of "the walking dead". Yes, it is unfair, but is that not LIFE?

I believe in the SUPREME JUSTICE called a GREAT WHITE THRONE! I am not one to dare call myself a CHRISTIAN. I am a BELIEVER of the WORD. This means I believe the concept and comprehension of the GOSPEL. I understand everyone may not have this belief and that is okay. I do not fault anyone for what they choose to believe.

However, for me I believe that Jesus Christ is my savior from DEATH. So, I choose eternal LIFE and rely on his GRACE in journey lifelong path of FAITH.

So, do I believe in the DEATH Penalty? I will allow you to come with your own conclusion..


No comments:

Post a Comment